A fierce economic climate, strong global competition and cost pressures have made it increasingly difficult for manufacturing, logistics and distribution businesses to maintain profitability and stay competitive.
- In the US, the largest concentrations of manufacturing output are in California, Texas, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.
- The output of the US manufacturing sector is forecast to grow at an annual compounded rate of 5 percent between 2012 and 2016.
- By 2025, India and China together will account for 25 to 40 percent of global demand for goods and services
Make Better Business Decisions With Critical Industry Information Today!
One of the investments that Holden Moss makes on your behalf is the industry research intelligence we receive from First Research. First Research is the leading provider of industry intelligence tools that help you better manage your business with up-to-date industry information.
- Business Trends
- Financial Information (including detailed Income Statement & Balance Sheet averages)
- Industry Websites
- Economic Statistics
- Executive Insight
The free guides we provide cover a very large industry range, but there are more specific guides available. We can also customize your report for your region (and Canadian manufacturing industry guides are available, as well). To request a more detailed report, or a more specific industry classification, just ask.
How We Help
The challenges that face the manufacturing industry are unique and can include:
- Financial support and advice
- Tax strategy and planning
- Due diligence advice
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Reviewing the most appropriate business structure
- Controlling costs and managing inventory
- Competing and trading in a global market
- Tax efficient investment planning
- Effective tax strategies for employee remuneration and rewards
- Setting up online accounting systems
- Raising finance for expansion and new machinery and equipment
- Transition and succession planning
As experienced accountants and tax advisors in the North Raleigh and Henderson areas in North Carolina, we have many years’ experience assisting manufacturers and distributors of a wide range of goods and products. We act for a variety of manufacturing and distribution businesses, from sole proprietors to large (or even global) organizations.