Prioritize opportunities such as top line growth, labor efficiency, and gross profit.
Identify the tactics that will increase profitability. Understand what truly makes you different from your competition, and whether you have a profitable business model or just the one you’ve always used.
Is this your problem area?
Indicators this may be a problem area for you:
- The difference between profit and sales is not defined
- You don’t have the numbers for your most profitable products (or services)
- You make the same marketing efforts for all the products you sell
- You’re not sure what a reasonable profit target is
- You haven’t evaluated your business model
Arrange your Awesome 8 planning session now. GET STARTED